Solar Energy Solutions for your Family and HomeThanks to PV or photovoltaic technology, the sun’s energy can be converted to all the electricity you need to power your entire household. Turn Key Solar Fresno designs and installs residential solar energy solutions that store energy so you can use it as needed, especially after the sun has set.
In-House Design and DevelopmentOur residential solar energy solutions can be designed to address your needs and specifications whether you want 1% of your total energy usage to be solar based or 100%. No matter how big or how small the project, we are dedicated to getting every installation right the first time. That is exactly why Turn Key Solar only hires and trains the best individuals to work for us. We take care of your entire project including design, financing, installations, and all required permits. That means you only have one phone number and one project team to call whenever you have any questions prior to, during, and after the installation of your system.
Empower Your Living EnvironmentOur customizable solar energy solutions can be tailored to address your home’s specific needs and the demands of those who live in it. You’ll be able to conduct your daily activities in an environment that is cleaner, eco-friendlier, and much safer while at the same time lowering your monthly electricity bills. By embracing the power of the sun, you’ll the following benefits:
- eliminates the worry of future electricity rate increases
- fixes electricity costs over the next four decades
- generates clean, pollutant-free electricity (go “green”)
- reduces or eliminates your monthly electric bills
- reduces your solar energy investment with federal and state tax credits
- requires NO lifestyle changes
Commercial Solar Energy SolutionsAs a leader in commercial solar energy solutions, Turn Key Solar Fresno enables most businesses and organizations to access cost-effective, fixed energy rates that require little if any investment up front. By allowing us to handle your solar energy solutions, you’ll be investing in a unified, well integrated project that has been constructed from a single, managed framework so you can stay focused on what is most important, namely your company’s daily operations. As a solar energy professional, we know that we cannot develop solutions without proper planning. Our years of combined experience and expertise in this industry is our most valuable asset and has resulted from working with a broad range of budgets, manufacturers, and many project site conditions. The energy goals of each client are very unique and require a customized approach that is based on the funding level of each system we design. Furthermore, it is our wealth of experience and expertise that enables us to streamline the planning of each project so it can be seamlessly integrated with your project.
Solar Project Engineering and PlanningAs our name implies, Turn Key Solar offers turnkey commercial system solutions for a wide range of businesses. Investing in one of our solar energy solutions will reduce your energy consumption and the utility costs associated with it. Over the next two decades, this will save you a considerable amount of money which in turn will have a very positive impact on your bottom line. Plus we can assist you in selecting a customizable solar energy solution that can be tailored to your specific needs and maximize your investment. Our solutions typically outperform their estimated energy output and have helped us build a reputation based on providing our clients with a superior level of service and the highest quality of workmanship possible. Plus, we have a consistent track record of being on time and staying within your budget parameters. Our comprehensive planning and development includes:
- complex design work
- detailed project scheduling
- experienced project managers
- quality construction
- achieve sustainability
- demonstrate corporate responsibility
- lower your energy costs
Solar Energy for Agriculture and FarmingU.S. agribusiness owners and farmers are adapting to solar energy for electrical power and using the power of the sun to produce heat, hot water, and light on their properties. At Turn Key Solar we have helped businesses and families in the agricultural sector harness the sun’s energy for drying crops, heating structures, operating water pumps, and many other uses. Not only is solar energy more cost-effective, it has helped improve the operational efficiency of numerous agricultural concerns throughout the US.
How We help Agricultural BusinessesOver the years, we have built strong business relationships with our agricultural clients and have helped them gain sustainable value over the long term. We are committed to helping agricultural businesses by:
- increasing the per acre savings of agricultural businesses
- offsetting the cost of cold storage cooling
- significantly reducing the cost of operations
- taking control of ever-increasing utility costs
Put the Sun to Work for YouAs an agricultural business owner or farmer, Turn Key Solar Fresno can show you how you can use the sun’s energy to increase self-reliance, reduce your carbon footprint (pollution), and save your business money. There are several ways that you can harness the power of sunshine and make it work for you. Here are 4 examples:
- Heating and lighting – with a simple re-design and renovation, you can replace existing electrical lighting in barns and farm buildings by using natural daylight. Furthermore, you can use solar energy to keep your home and farm buildings comfortable and warm.
- Remote electricity sources – using the sun to generate electricity in remote locations on your property is far cheaper than bringing in electric lines. Solar energy is also more cost-effective than using generators powered by diesel fuels and gasoline.
House of worship
Solar Energy for Churches, Temples, and other Houses of WorshipWhen the oldest houses of worship were being built centuries ago, there were no concerns about monthly utility bills. My how things have changed! Today, we’re seeing ever-increasing energy costs coupled with the constantly growing demand for more energy. For many of our churches, temples, and houses of worship, have been driven to “go green” and find more cost-effective power alternatives. Turn Key Solar Fresno has shown many of these entities how to use solar energy to their benefit. Although solar energy is the smarter, sustainable way to save money for these non-profit entities, don’t forget how this benefits our environment by leaving a smaller carbon footprint. As a result, many houses of worship from all faiths can provide additional needed assistance to their communities. While it is oftentimes difficult for houses of worship and other non-profit entities to convert to solar energy for power, we offer financing and will always try to work within your monthly operating budget.
What to ConsiderWhile solar energy is no doubt very effective at lowering monthly power or utility bills, there are certain details you want to consider before making your final decision including:
- Determine solar panel placement – solar panels can be mounted or placed in different areas of the property such as on the ground or the roof. Just keep in mind that the higher up you place them, it decreases theft and vandalism risk.
- Proper enclosure – the easiest way to protect your investment (i.e. your solar array) is to make sure that is properly enclosed with lock and key with visible warning signs posted.
- Responsibility – in the event of a power outage or surge, have a responsible party available to do any necessary repairs and replace any solar panels. Check with your insurer as many still do not cover these issues.
- Tax issues – while the primary purpose of converting to solar energy is to save money, you can also earn money by selling any excess power to your utility company. However, the IRS will want to know about the proceeds each year.