Solar Energy for Agriculture and Farming
U.S. agribusiness owners and farmers are adapting to solar energy for electrical power and using the power of the sun to produce heat, hot water, and light on their properties. At Turn Key Solar
we have helped businesses and families in the agricultural sector harness the sun’s energy for drying crops, heating structures, operating water pumps, and many other uses. Not only is solar energy more cost-effective, it has helped improve the operational efficiency of numerous agricultural concerns throughout the US.
How We help Agricultural Businesses
Over the years, we have built strong business relationships with our agricultural clients and have helped them gain sustainable value over the long term. We are committed to helping agricultural businesses by:
- increasing the per acre savings of agricultural businesses
- offsetting the cost of cold storage cooling
- significantly reducing the cost of operations
- taking control of ever-increasing utility costs
To illustrate the power of the sun, the energy captured over 3 weeks of sunshine is equal to our planet’s entire reserves of coal, natural gas, and oil. Although the desert areas of Arizona and Nevada, as well as parts of Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah, get more sunshine than other geographical areas of the US, solar energy can be practical in all 50 states.
Put the Sun to Work for You
As an agricultural business owner or farmer, Turn Key Solar Fresno
can show you how you can use the sun’s energy to increase self-reliance, reduce your carbon footprint (pollution), and save your business money. There are several ways that you can harness the power of sunshine and make it work for you. Here are 4 examples:
- Heating and lighting – with a simple re-design and renovation, you can replace existing electrical lighting in barns and farm buildings by using natural daylight. Furthermore, you can use solar energy to keep your home and farm buildings comfortable and warm.
- Remote electricity sources – using the sun to generate electricity in remote locations on your property is far cheaper than bringing in electric lines. Solar energy is also more cost-effective than using generators powered by diesel fuels and gasoline.
For more information, contact Turn Key Solar today and discuss your agricultural solar energy needs with one of our specialists. Get Free estimate now